Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Alive and busy

That's pretty much a jist of how things have been here. Between work, and everything else I've been busy. I don't feel at liberty to say what's going on. Malkin's asked me to keep the details out, and I'm respecting that request. Things have been semi normal. We haven't seen It for a while. We move along our day to day lives and just kind of run things as best as we can. I wish I could just go on living like this and pretend that life hasn't been a living hell for the past year and a half. Gods. Has it really been that long?

Brennon and I woulda celebrated our one year wedding anniversary on April 30th... woulda been a year. Funny how much can change in a year.

Well, I'll be off now. Got stuff to do before the day's done with. I'll try to get to updating more than once every few months... it's just been so busy. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment