Saturday, December 10, 2011

Going Mobile

We're heading to the east coast. It would have been just me, but when I told Malkin he threw a raging shit fit about it and said I had to take him with me. So we're both going. We're going to see Adro--- no, Constance. We're going to go to the Haven she's built. I need to talk to her. Make Amends? I don't know. I think I need closure. I need to know why she killed Brennon, why she killed Taben. Why she killed my lovers. Taben wasn't the same after Allen disappeared. But still, I loved him and would have at least liked to say goodbye.

Malkin's had some issues but it's nothing that can't be expected. I mean we're being stalked by Slendy and all. Constance said He's not been seen on her property, so it seems like a safe place. I think Brandy's out there. I know Derek is. I'm just afraid of what I'll do when I see Derek. I... still feel for him but, I don't know. It's a lot to think over. And I don't want to upset Malkin. I love him. I don't want to do anything to betray that.

The route we're taking will take us about two days, that's without sleeping though. If Malkin could drive it'd be easier, but it might take a bit longer. We'll see. I... I want to see where they were laid to rest. I want to pay my respects. I want to apologize to Brennon's parents. To Taben's parents. I feel I failed them all. I want to see what's left of the house. I just... I need to go back. I need to see. Once I've come full circle, I can truly move on. I'll be happy to have that piece of mind.

Branwen... her parents, her family. I don't even know what to do for them. Say to them. She was my sis. My family is gone. I only have Malkin left. And Gods know I'm going to hold on tight to what I have.

I love you Malkin, I'll keep you safe. I promise.
I'll see you soon Constance. And Derek. And Brandy. I hope you're all well.

Off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment