Thursday, December 15, 2011

Skipped

We skipped Ohio. I wussed out and couldn't do it. I just can't face them yet. They probably all hate me and holed everything against me. I torched that house. I wasn't in my right mind, but still, I did it. Now I find myself wanting to be back there. Wanting to be there where I felt safe. Living with the memories. But I just can't. I ruined it. I ruined everything. I'm so confused. I feel like I should confess everything to them, but then I'd be insane and don't feel like being admitted to the psych ward.

So, we're here, at the Haven. We've been here a few days now. I had a nice... chat... with Constance. I've seen Derrek and Brandy. they're doing as well as can be expected. Brandy seems so... distant. I don't know.

I've just been biding my time. I'll cover stuff more at a later time. I'm just tired. I'm ready to relax and just try and unwind. No sightings of Slendy here make it easier to unwind. Not sure how long we'll be here. I guess time will tell.

That's all for now, thought I should give an update. Take care and may the Goddess bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment