Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Brandy's missing

We all went to bed last night but when we woke it was just Malkin and me. We figured Brandy was still in the room asleep so we let her go. We made breakfast then went in to wake her. She wasn't there. Nothing was missing or taken. No signs of a struggle. She's just... Gone. I have no clue what's going on or where she could have gone. She's still in a cast and can't walk or move without crutches or a wheelchair. She'd been using KK's old chair around the house here. We've been looking all over. There's only so much we can do. Her laptop's still here so we've been trying to think through her security password to gain access to see if there's anything hidden on it. I feel like an ass to have to do this, but I'm at a loss of what else we can do. I'm worried, and a bit scared. I just hope she's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment