Sunday, October 2, 2011

Confusion.

It's an ever flowing state of my mind lately. I'm confused. Lost and uncertain. Brandy's still missing. We have no clue where she is. It's like she just disappeared. We filed a missing person's report. Kicker here? Her husband/ex-husband/whatever the fuck he is. Is missing as well. But it doesn't makes sense how he could know she was here, and why she'd leave willingly with the fucker. And why she wouldn't take her crutches or the wheel chair. I keep wanting to go off on a whim and say that this is the fault of a 'higher power'. Or whatever the fuck you want to call it. I'm sick of this. I'm sick and tiered of loosing everything.

Branwen, where the fuck are you and why aren't you answering your phone?! Where are you sis?! You better fucking be safe! You'd better be safe.

I feel like I'm slipping. Back into that old state. I'm trying to fight to stay out of it. But I'm failing. I'm tempted to go and find Constance... or let her help me get to her. Get away... I don't know. I'm so confused. I don't know where to go or who to look to. I just know I'm confused and just want answers. And the answers aren't coming. I've no clue anymore. No clue. At the same time, I can't keep sitting here waiting to be saved. I need to fight. And so fight I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment