Thursday, October 27, 2011

Worried Sick

I've been worried sick since Branwen's left to go after Casey. I miss little sis and I'm worried to hell about her. Before that we had gotten her calmed down. We were joking, having fun, enjoying ourselves. And then Casey just left, disappeared. And Bran panicked. I tried to calm her down and get Todd's help to calm her down. And then... they were gone. They left. Bran didn't want to lose her best friend, Todd didn't want another to die.

and they were gone. And I have been worried since. It's been almost a week. I haven't heard anything from them. I've called, and called and called and called some more. Nothing. Busy? Stuck in Morrigan's hands? Or are they.... no. Can't think of that. Todd's there. He won't let that happen.

Hah, it's almost 6am. Malkin's prolly pissed. I never came to bed. I just haven't been able to sleep very well or very long since Bran's been gone. I miss her. I miss everyone. She and Malkin are all I have. All the family left in this world. I don't want to lose them. Ever. I'd rather die than lose them.

Anyways, Samhein's getting close. I'm working on prepping for it. Finding places to get supplies has been pretty easy. There's a decent abundance of new age stores here. I'm going to go to the grocer the day of Samhein and get fresh food for the feast. Plans are to do a small ritual that Brennon and I used to always do together for it. Malkin's gonna kinda help, at least be supportive in helping me set things up. We need to rearrange things here in the den some but we'll make it work. Don't know what I'd do without him. I'd be lost for sure. Now all he has to do is start putting a little trust and faith in me. Let me know when shit goes down so I can be there as support.

Dammit Mal, just dammit. Take care of yourself... and let me know what's going on.

Yeah. Between Malkin's arm, Slender Man, Chastin the Proxy, and Branwen, I'm pretty damned worried. But fuck it. I'll get through this. We'll all pull through. Bran promised me she'd be back for Yule. She doesn't break promises.

I can't wait. A happy family Yule part, and then a happy New Year's Eve party. New Years Eve. I'll be 22. It'll have been a year since all this shit started... Dammit... I can't believe it's been so long. Feels like just yesterday.

I love you Brennon. I'll see you on Samhein.

No comments:

Post a Comment