Thursday, October 13, 2011

An update on Brandy

She's been found. I just got off the phone with the authorities covering her case. She's in Maine. They have her in the hospital. She was found at the bottom of a cliff face in Acadia National Park. She was alive but the trauma she sustained points towards her wither jumping or being thrown from the cliff. Despite the severity of the accusations she seems to be in goof health. The doctors are surprised she's doing so well. And all signs seem to be pointing towards this being the doing of her husband/ex-husband, who they are currently on a man hunt for. Hopefully they find the bastard and put him where he belongs... some reason though, I'm not so sure about this. I want to say there's more to it knowing how we're all involved and connected.

Anyways we're trying to get all her stuff packed up and boxed up and sent out to Maine. Constance has been kind enough to agree to take her in and help her out. We feel she'd be better protected with her than out here where we have to worry about the possibility of proxies. So that's a big weight off my shoulders to know she's safe... well for the most part anyways. She's in good hands, and that's what matters most.

For the time being it's making sure Todd/Alex, Casey and Bran are safe and well. We're all just watching shows, hanging out and just enjoying the time together. I've been working out plans in the meantime for my Samhein ritual. Every year I'll call to the spirits from my past family who've left me. It was something Brennon and I did together. This year I'll be on my own... unless of course Malkin would want to participate but that's a lot to learn and understand in a short time. I... hope to see my parents, my brother and sister, Taben and Brennon. I love him. I miss him. And he's the reason I keep fighting. He and Taben both. So this year on Samhein, I will do a ritual especially for Taben and Brennon.

I guess that's it. I'll let it go here. besides, i want to get breakfast started. Had some good plans for everyone. get them a good breakfast and then we're going to the zoo. We need an outing.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to participate, Ai. Just tell me what I have to do.

    ReplyDelete