Saturday, October 8, 2011

A losing battle

Branwen, Casey and Todd are here. We're trying to get them settled in. Malkin's been wonderful with helping out. I tink we got things pretty much situated. Food's been served and we're sitting them down to movie night. Happy fluffy Disney movies. Try to get them cheered up a bit. We're gonna have a personal wake for Seth and Skyler. Gods I can't believe their gone. We're losing people one by one. We all know that we can't do much through all this, but... yeah. Dammit. I've admittedly been clinging to Bran, I can't let her go. I'm scared to death of loosing her. Her and Todd and Malkin are the last of my family. I lost My parents. I lost Sam and Dean. I lost Brennon. I lost Taben and Ryan. Allen... my Gods Allen never got a chance to live.. Eight years old and we lost him. And this is why I fight... and yet I haven't been fighting. I don't even know where to start to try and fight. I just don't want to lose anyone else. I don't want anyone to lose anyone else. I think that's all the rest of this evening will consist of. Sitting on the couch with Branwen and Malkin on either side of me. Holding them close and cherishing my family as much as I can. I don't know how much more time I have with them.

I love you guys. I really do. We'll get though this. We'll get through. We have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment