Friday, January 27, 2012

Have to get out.

It's not real. Not real at all. I don't know where I am but this isn't real. Branwen would never do that. Ever. She's not like that. Why would she do that? It's not Branwen. And Brennon would never stand back and just watch.

I don't know what to do. I'm scared. I'm lost. I know this is some figment of my imagination and it didn't happen but I still feel so... violated, and confused and scared. She'd never do that. And she'd never call me those things. Brennon would never stand back and watch and laugh like that. I can't see Branwen ever saying those things or calling me those things. this can't be real.

And if it is... I'm better off to just be.. dead... Gone.

With friends like this, who needs enemies....?

Malkin where are you? I'm scared. I need you. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no...we need to get you out now. If what you're seeing gets worse, which it probably will, then you might die...shit...I don't know what to do. I thought that you'd break free the moment you realized it was all a lie but I guess there must be more to it than that. Don't worry, Ai. We'll find a way to save you...there must be something we haven't thought of yet.

    ReplyDelete