Monday, January 16, 2012

Things are getting interesting

I'm confused and uncertain of what to think on how they are lately. I came home from shopping with Brennon. My parents, Sam and Dean were there. They were excited to see me and hug me. I've been concerned confused and a bit frightened since then.

See, I saw the remnants of my parents after the fire that claimed them. wedding rings bone fragments tooth fillings and what not. I had to identify Sam and Dean's bodies when I went to claim them and sign a bunch of stuff. Doctor's told me they were gone. there were death certificates signed and all.

I'm starting to think Malkin's right. But... I don't know. I'm so confused. I'm scared. If this is all a dream, where am I? Why can't I be found. Why can't Malkin find me. Branwen's been trying to comfort me and help me out. She's confused and uncertain. She doesn't know what to suggest. I'm afraid. Afraid I guess, to accept the truth... whatever it may be. I want so hard to believe this as the truth, but I'm just not sure anymore. I'm so scared and confused. I wish someone were here to help me.

I wish you were here Malkin. I wish you could save me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying, Ai...I wish I could get you out. You have to see through the illusion or you'll never get free. I don't think I can come to where you are... But...think about it, you're starting to see the truth. There's hope now.

    ReplyDelete